Your logo is the point of introduction to potential clients.
As a financial advisor, you know that the handling of assets involves more than a one-time sale. Your clients are selecting someone with whom to entrust their futures. How can a logo convey such weighty concepts? Creating an effective logo that will set you apart for years to come takes thorough concepting and design. It also requires a true understanding of your firm’s identity.
At AltaCreative, you are not limited to generic branding and automated solutions to build what should be a very personal and long-term relationship.
Your logo is more than a simple identifier for your business. While serving as the foundation of your brand, it also needs to convey trust and value. Your logo reflects the mission and vision of your business and communicates those messages to potential clients. That’s why it is vital that your logo is developed thoughtfully as part of a larger brand strategy. If done right, your brand can show prospects that you understand their needs and care for not just their finances, but their families. It also reinforces to your current clients that you remain the best choice for their financial management needs.
Our comprehensive logo creation process gives you the brand you deserve.
The AltaCreative logo creation process is comprehensive, effective and personalized to your business. Here is what you can expect when working with our professional graphic designers to create your new custom logo:
- You fill out a “Brand in Transition” questionnaire to help our team gain insight into your style preferences.
- After we have that questionnaire in hand, we’ll conduct a phone interview to make sure we are moving forward in the right direction.
- After the phone interview, you will receive several sketches for your review. From those sketches, you select an idea for us to refine.
- Finally, we present you with a digital version of your logo in a variety of formats to show how it will look when it is put into use on a website, digital brochure or other graphic.
- When the logo is finalized, you’ll receive a spec sheet with color codes and fonts for future use.